So it all started back in 2009 working a 16 hour shift on a friday night due to the 3rd shift guy calling off and me getting stuck working. his shift. The guy i was working with that night asked me if i wanted to look at one fo his newspaers on our lunch break. I said ya what the hell. whil browsing through the classifieds i stummbled across and add: 5.5 acres in southern ohio, flat ground in hill country, 15 minutes off I-77 MUST SELL 8,500$ I couldnt belive what i was seeing. So I gave the guy a call the next day on when i got to work on 2nd shift and got directions to go look at it. 8:00pm rolls around i got 2 1/2 hours left on my shift, all pumped up to go down and look at the property and wouldnt you know the guy on 3rd shift calls off again! 2 16's in a row. so 6:30am rolls around and i call my dad up and said lets go look at that property. walked it that day and called the guy with my eyes held open with tooth pics and told him consider it sold. a few weeks later i went back down to have the county put me in a culvert for the drve way and there was a for sale sign in the peice next to mine. i figured how many times does your neibors place go up for sale cheap enough to buy it and he already had a culvert and drive cut it just no gravel. So i bought his 5 acres. LOL. needless to say when I got home and told the wife the drive way cost me 14,000$ she had a stroke until i told her it came with 5 acres. Since that 2 months of dealing with lawyers and title searches we have been at kit hard. building, digging and playing. Here are some picks of my dream come true sooner then expected

Attached Images
DSCF3120.JPG DSCF3126.JPG DSCF3148.JPG DSCF3151.JPG 0412000746.jpg

A weeks worth of vacation, 59 hours in a John Deere 160, 2 logs of Skoal, 1500$ in fuel, Lots of help from the neigbors and my old man, and a wife with an open mind to let me dig a pond at are cabin. All i can say is life is good!