This is Pond Frog's report. I edited it a little hopefully to PF's liking. Any words that I inserted appear in blue. Part 1:

Hello JHAP;

Well two parts here, one, my forwarding of box in a timely manner and my contributions to the box.

Hello Pond Boss Fellowship, this is Pond Frog, being forwarded by my buddy JHAP. I had received the esteemed box and had not seen so much tissue since Otter got the Junior High School girl upstairs in Animal House. That has all been removed. Everything that was in there previously has been repackaged in some leftover ziploc bags. Not drug bags but bags from jewelry.com. Then, I added lots of new stuff with no more stuffing taking up the bulk of the room.

New lure additions:

Here are my contributions. Starting from left hand corner. Special GSF lunker hooks for those monster stunted GSF we always hear so much about. 3 size #26 hooks. For emergency use only, like when those world record GSF are hitting. In all my 45+ years of fishing, these are the smallest hooks I have ever seen.

Next, Magic rainbow trout bait. Kind of like Jack's magic beans but I did not have to trade a cow for this, it was during a trout contest. It does work.

A Pond Frog. I rehook these weedless. One of the better ones I have fished off the lily pads.

To the left are 5 shad darts I made. Nice big gold hooks. Double dipped both body paint and heads. Right by them are mini shad darts for panfish, a silver and a gold.

To the right are woolly buggers. A black body and a tan body. These work on a lot of fish, but nail trout if you are near a hatch.

To the far right are 12 different plastics for the little darts. Mostly split tail, every color I had. Under them are curly tail grubs for the bigger darts.

There is a green slip on bobber, and a nice double blade blue and silver spinner with brass beads, this is good for crappy and bluegill, bass and trout. The jigs are awesome for crappie.

The next few guys that get the box feel free to take a dart, just leave one at the very end.

Here is the box with all of the new Frog adds, fit nice. I'll write up my fish tales and send photos along in part two. The box should arrive before the allotted slot.

Repacked traveling lure case:

This is Pond Frog's report, Part 2:

Fishing with three rods, I had serious problems matching a lure with the equipment I had. Two were set up for live bait for 10lb plus catfish with live bait. My St. Croix was only option but spooled with garbage 8lb spiderline from spiderwire. Stuff is just brutally weak, brand new and breaks more than any other mono I have ever used. I wanted to get one season out of it before it gets unspooled and cast to the circular file. So after snapping off three fish I decided I could not even risk the precious lures with this junk.

Here is the biggest fish of the day. Just over 6 lbs, ate a small lmb, about a 6 incher. This is a single species pond. Then I moved to another pond where I had a boat and always lots of action.

Here is one of my little fatties. This was on beat up rapala. Next to rod handle and over box for some size reference. Much open water here to hope no lure loss.

This was on the darts I made and put in with a plastic curly tail grub. Largest fish I ever caught on this UL set up. St Croix 1 pc 2-4 lb UL Legend Elite 5' 9" ES59ULF and a Quantum Energy E10PTiB reel. Thing hit and ripped, then took me straight down to the weed bottom and got stuck. Zero chance of horsing it out with lame spiderline so I had to wait for it to swim out on it's own. About 8 minutes later it finally did. I kept line taught entire time and almost doubled over, max pressure I thought. Drag also tight as line could handle. Ran again hard when it came out but into a deep hole with no weeds. Finally tired it out and landed. I think I had broke off two larger before this one, so will probably get a larger one next year on this outfit with better 6lb line. This is my max fish per ul odyssey. Included many darts and grubs with forwarded box.

Dusk, pretty much all lmb in this pond I manage good girth, max varied forage. Taken from skinny stunted population to overfed fat crop in about 5 seasons. Now working on average catch size and weight increase. And this was very late in season when they normally thin out. Stopped counting at 25 C and R and daylight ran out, skeeters came in. I hope to take JHAP and DIED to this pond one at a time next Spring when you can catch 50-60 little chunkers in a day.

Lost no lures, added quite a few more and forwarded box in a timely manner. I may do this better next time [next lure tour], just needed better set up for contents or at least better line. Great concept though. Honored to participate.

The Pond Frog.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)