Originally Posted By: UltralightManiac
Rainman referred me to Overton's and I've been happy with the tilapia I got from them. Pond is clear of FA and there are schools of small tilapia swimming all over the place right now.

I stocked 30# in a 2.5 acre pond for $240 +gas and they have done wonders. And they are a lot easier to work with than chemicals.

Last weekend while hand feeding the channel cat I saw one tilapia come up and eat a couple of pellets that looked like it had about quadrupled in size from when I stocked them in late May. They were all in about the 5" to 7" range then.

Stumbled across the place I think is their North Texas affiliate just West of Gainesville a couple of weeks ago. Sure am glad to know about them because that cuts about 6 hours of driving time off the trip to Buffalo, TX from Ardmore, OK.

Thanks Rainman for this referral, we appreciate it very much. I don't want to come across as trying to jump in here and cost you a sale or anything like that.

FYI, this location just West of Gainesville is NOT our affiliate, our representative is located near Bowie, TX. His name is Walter, and he can deliver tilapia to North Tx and Oklahoma.

Last edited by overtonfisheries; 09/18/10 12:07 PM.

It's ALL about the fish!