Originally Posted By: catmandoo
Originally Posted By: Todd3138
Heck, I might even take another shot at them!

If this should happen, maybe you and I could gang up with the lures because our schedules are so crazy right now. If we did it at your ponds, maybe we could even entice Sunil to sneak across the border to Almost Heaven -- I believe both of his home and pond are closer to your ponds than Lynda and I are to your ponds. And just in case Sunil has too much fun, who better to represent him than you?

It all sounds like a great time to me. And, what about Rex?

Plus, now that Todd knows all the secrets of a Catmandoo fish fry, we could do a double-good fish fry!

What have we got to lose?

Ken

Ken,

That would be a blast! To date I have only gotten to fish/visit at a few stops at the ends of runs. I've fished with the fish-catching-magician himself, Condello and stayed at the Conderosa a few times, Experianced and fished one of the most diverse and productive lakes in the world, Lake Norris owned by the Herman family (what an incredible family), broken bread, ate my first YP and been doctored up by Dr. Perca aka Bill Cody (what a super nice guy!!!) and last November I got to catch my first HSB at Sunil's gorgeous slice of heaven (of course we all know what a Freak caring guy Sunil is!)

As for work, I'm back in the game baby! n8ly wants to fill the truck with fishies in a couple weeks. I've got a couple local pond stocking orders too...not a lot, but work! Condello needs some RES and I am due for my bi-annual visit.

Maybe I can put together a big trout run for the fall and wind my way in your direction....Who knows I might even be able to head to NC and get a load of trout to take to Greg Grimes on the way home...well only 600 miles out of the way...hehehe

Last edited by Rainman; 09/02/10 10:29 PM. Reason: No need to worry about Sunil having too much fun...He'll easily fit in a tank and if he gets unruly, we can shut off the O2 till he quiets down!