TJ, go ahead and sign up again. I don't see any problems with folks having multiple time slots. Remember this isn't a contest it's all about having fun. As soon as I know my October schedule I'm going to sign up (I haven't seen the lures since I first mailed them out back in April).

The next event that I had planned had nothing to do with get togethers. I'm certainly not opposed to them, in fact I'd love it, but unfortunately we don't have many pond meisters on Pond Boss that are in California. In fact lately the only two active forum members in California are DIED and myself. We have our own get togethers every time we can (ususally ever time I'm up north).

Also I'm not going to be able to attend the next conference so I wasn't going to kick off anything there.

Perhaps the best idea would be for me to discuss my idea with someone (Ken? TJ?) that will be attending the next conference and have them run with the idea (or any other idea that they see fit).

Also Ken make sure you let us know when you are going to Sacramento, my place is only 45 minutes from DIED's and to the best of my knowledge we are about 1.5 hours from Sacramento. Are you ever down in San Diego anymore, we couldn't get together the one time you were here but most of the time our schedule is free.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)