I know it seems like I am making a much bigger deal out of this then I should, but I think it is because this one going to be the first pond I stocked and was looking forward to the spring and fall of 2011 as I figured I would be able to take a few out then to eat.

Well I first went with the plan that was given to me which seems to be too many kinds of fish and too many total fish for my pond.

Then it appeared that I was sold the wrong fish, which I may or may not have been.

Last the GSF could made it to the pond on their own and not sure how or why.

So I am sure everything I put in there was eaten with the exception of the CC.

Had I known they were in there I would have just put in a few CC, some LMB and probably still a few Crappie as they are one of my favorites. I know from reading on here the Crappie is not recommended and requires much management, but I figured since we like to eat fish and enjoy fishing I could give them a shot. I figured if they appeared to stop growing or too many in the pond I would start keeping as many as I could to eat.

Anyway since you are a GSF fan (which is why I wanted you input as well) how are you managing yours and is that you main fish you work around?

Thanks