It's certainly not a waste of time, MRHELLO, but rather a point that I guess I, and probably some of the others who have been chipping in with thoughts for you, just don't want to see you hang up on when you could be moving your pond management plan forward instead. I totally understand about not wanting to be ripped off, but if you got GSF, you got GSF.

I think your point about just wanting to know if there's a different management plan or set of options is well made. I also believe that may be the first time we've heard you put it that way and I am hopeful that someone will come along and offer you management suggestions for HBG versus GSF. Then, armed with that specific info, you can begin to develop your overall plan and start executing when the time is right.

Gflo, I got that pic off of a labradoodle website and they claim it's a genuine labradoodle pup, I think somewhere around six or seven months old. The older dogs were a lot more curly, but I think the picture illustrated my point pretty well that the hybrid of two pure strains may resemble one of the parent species more than the other. And you're right about it being a cute dog - probably that's because it looks so much like a Lab! (Can you tell I'm heavily biased in favor of Labs?!)

Todd La Neve

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Click Here to Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

1.5 & .5 ac ponds - LMB, BG, RES, YP, GC, HSB