Dusty, Thanks for the post! Time is tight right now and I havent used it yet. I have been doing some work on it tune up, lube ect. I am on vacation next week and plan on starting. I currently have a 30'x60' hole/pond that I am going to make deeper this year. It has gills in it already so I hoping they will servive the dig and winter better. when I start digging the rest I hoping I can attach to this smaller portion and the fish will servive. What do you recomend I do with the spoils. The ground is a sandy loam, should I pile it and let it drain then move it later? One side of the pond will be facing the neighbors and road(they are both atleast a 1000' away though) and I would like to have slight mounds on that side of the pond to make it feel more secluded. I'm hoping to end up with a 1/2 acre kidney or figure eight shaped pond.
Once I get started I'm sure I'll have operating questions and it is nice to know your willing to answer my questions. By the way the dragline is a Batam 35' boom on a 6x6 carrier. The guy we bought it from had all the manuals which makes it nice. We already replaced all the cables, so any advice you can give to make them last would be greatly appreciated. Anyway thats enough rambling for now.
Thanks again,

Duszy