Thank ya, Mr Walker. I do appreciate the bump.
-
We are officially at the point of "all ladders, all the time". It sucks. We can't put up one stinkin' piece of anything without moving and adjusting a ladder...usually two ladders. Complicate that with alot of the work will require the ladder jacks and aluminum scaffold. If I had to guess, I would say that we spend 1/3 of our time just setting up. Add 90+ degrees, 99% humidity, and a consistent string of thunderstorms.
-
OK...rave over (for now). I feel a little better. Thanks for listenin'.
-
We finished up the "service door" side; finito.

We also set up the ladders and scaffold above the 3 picture windows. I did the highwire act again and got the white fascia covers installed on this end. The 2 x 6 fascia boards have been exposed to the elements now for about 6 months. They were fine. They're protected now.
Uh oh...I forgot the base for an exterior coach light at the service door. Dammit. I'll rig something in later, I guess.
-
Bring the ladders around to the overhead door side and re-erect the scaffold. We get an official start on the 2nd story work. This was an important step as it gives me a "feel" for the PIMA factor. It was pretty high. We got a start on wrapping a window with trim, caulking it in, and setting some of the shed dormer fascia and soffit.