See the response from my buddy on another forum I frequent...

Quote:
It's not that big of a deal, hell, copy paste our guidelines for the classifieds. the big thing is no commercial sales. Modify to suit pondboss' needs.

The Outdoors Marketplace has been created to help our members buy, sell, and trade fishing, hunting, and related outdoors gear. Sellers, buyers, and traders are solely responsible for all aspects of transactions, protecting themselves and resolving any disputes that may arise as a result of a transaction. The Nebraska Fishing Forum cannot mediate disputes or assume responsibility for any transaction or its outcome.

Please keep the following guidelines in mind when using this forum to buy, sell, or trade your outdoors items. Using this forum to buy, sell, or trade outdoors gear constitutes your agreement to these user guidelines.

1. All standard Forum User Guidelines are applicable to posts appearing in this forum. Please be familiar with these guidelines before buying, selling, or trading an item using this forum.
2. All transactions conducted using this forum must conform to any and all applicable laws. Sellers may only advertise items they are legally entitled to sell.
3. Commercial advertising is NOT allowed in this forum. Only members may buy, sell, or trade merchandise using this forum. If you have any questions about whether your thread would constitute a commercial advertisement, please contact a moderator for assistance and guidance.
4. All items being sold, purchased, or traded using this forum should be listed in a thread on this forum. Links to third party websites such as eBay or GunTrader.com are permitted and so, too, is using your own server or image hosting service for displaying pictures of listed items.
5. Include as much detail about the item you’re looking to buy, sell, or trade. If possible, include detailed descriptions, and photographs. Please indicate, in your thread title, whether you’re looking to buy (WTB), sell (WTS), or trade (WTT) the gear you list. There is now a drop down list next to the thread title. Please make your selection with the above stated abbreviations by selecting the appropriate one in the drop down list.
6. Once your item has been sold, please indicate this by including "SOLD" in your thread's subject heading.
7. Your listing must include an asking price or if is an Ebay auction a current link.
8. If your item is listed on an auction site please make a description of the item in the thread rather than just a link to the auction.
9. Please DO NOT post private contact information within your thread. Buyers, sellers, and traders should be contacted using either a reply within the applicable thread or though private message (PM).

The Nebraska Fishing Forum reserves the right to reject, cancel, edit, or remove any ad in this forum, especially if that ad violates any of the above stated user-guidelines. In the event that your ad is edited in any way, you will receive a PM explaining why that course of action was undertaken.

This is certainly not to take away from your experience or opinion Ken, you've been there, I haven't. But thought I'd add another opinion as well...