Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
Great stuff Todd! I love the sound of the birds in the video. Both fish above look healthy, that's always a good sign. The three kids in the canoe that is what pond meistering is all about. The smile on your daughters face in the last photo reminds us that ponds are about more than just managing them and fishing in them - they are about building memories. Years from now both you and your children will look back on these times with fun filled memories. Great stuff. I'm looking forward to more photos and stories!

You're right on, Jeff. They build memories ever time we go, but it's things like Lindsey learning to paddle a canoe all by herself - something the other two will pick up in their own time - that is definitely one of those lifelong memories centered around the farm and the ponds.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the birds in the video - I didn't really pay attention or notice them while I was shooting it, but when I watched it last night I had the same feeling. It was very cool all around.

Todd La Neve

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Click Here to Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

1.5 & .5 ac ponds - LMB, BG, RES, YP, GC, HSB