Thank you all for the support.

After reading the responses we have decided to file a report with law enforcement. Our property is covered by the County Sheriff's office. In the past we have had one contact with them and they were very helpful and courteous. We are compiling a list of the missing items and will file a report.

California law is interesting in regards to trespassing. A property does not need to be fenced as long as it is posted at intervals not less than three signs per mile along all exterior boundaries and at all roads and trials entering the land. Our property was completely fenced and we placed no trespassing signs about one every 50 feet along the fence line and every road and path had multiple signs along them as well. In addition on every compass direction surrounding the pond there were signs. Basically you could not access our property without going by multiple signs.

For simplicity sake I decided to go the game camera route. I emailed Greg to place an order for a bunch of game cameras. We have looked at the aerial photos of our place and decided locations that would best cover all of the areas that we needed to cover.

DIED and Pond Frog have graciously volunteered to stop in at our place on a random basis, thus there will be much more of a presence on our property.

Thank you all for the feedback, I truly appreciate it.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)