Moms update, What a great family!

4 years ago today we received the devastating news - Matt was diagnosed with a Brain Stem Tumor.

We decided to do something special on this date - to have a new meaning...a precious and special meaning... Matt and Emileigh were baptized today. The ceremony was very special to all of us. Now, today has a brand new meaning. A new beginning ~ a path of miracles, peace, light & love with faith, hope & victory.
Emileigh had an 'angelic' look on her face when she was baptized. Matthew - oh sweet Matthew, he had tears in his eyes and a look on his face that was of relief and PEACE!

I will post a couple of pictures when I have them down loaded.

Romans 5:1~5

Tomorrow Matt will have Music Therapy and Occupational Therapy at home. Also, JoAnne, Matt's homebound teacher comes over 3 times a week. We have a request - since it is difficult for Matt to see/read - we are wondering if anyone out there would mind loaning us some books on tape/cd??? Matt likes history, biographies, star wars, sports and anything funny! We will get them back to you.

Oh my goodness, we can't thank Bright Cherubs, the families and teachers enough! The dinners have been wonderful - a stress reliever. And, Rhonda, thank you for delivering the yummy dinners! THANK YOU - THANK YOU!

peace - light & love ~ The Hernan Family

A little snow, Please!