Figured I could put this here too since that's what this forum's about. Considering we almost didn't go fishing because of the wind, I think we had a good day. I'm especially glad we decided to wet our lines.

Basically, we fished two ponds, TJ's and another we'd recognize an aerial view of. Caught 10 different species including 5 firsts for me. Not counting those firsts, 3 fish caught were personal bests for me. All in only about 2 hours of actual time on the water.

I'm relatively new to fishing, only been at it for real for a couple years now, so I have a lot to learn and haven't caught everything that swims like most of you have. These were 3 of the 5 firsts for me.

The other 2 firsts that are not pictured were HSB and GSH.

At the other pond we were only able to spend a little over a half hour, but the action was nonstop from the first cast. Caught this kitty...

...that spooked all the other kitties, so we had to "settle" for this...

9.5 inch HBG

17 inch BC

As TJ mentioned in Images Forum, the BC was a new lake record, which would be cool for anyone, let alone someone like me, so new to fishing and finally figuring out how to actually catch fish once in a while.