Am I understanding that you want to grow large bass? If so, I don't see the forage base in your stockings to support them... HBG do not reproduce enough to provide adequate forage, the same is true of GG. FHM and Gambusia(mosquitofish) both reach a maximum of 4" and 2" respectively. Hardly a meal for a 20" bass. You're going to need to stock something that reproduces more rapidly and grows to a larger size for your bass to feed on. Pure BG, GSH, LCS would be good options. There aren't many LMB ponds out that produce quality bass without BG making a substantial % of the bass community's diet. One thing missing here is if your bass are feed trained... If they are, you may be able to get around some lack of natural forage but I suspect even at lakes like Richmond Mill where the bass rely heavily on artificial feed, they also rely heavily on natural feed particularly those bass in the 8 pound plus range... I suspect that last batch of 2"-3" HBG mostly went into the bellies of your bass. If you have enough 16" bass in your pond that you feel the need to cull some, they're surely feeding on your newly stocked HBG and I am betting your 12" bass are doing the same... Also, I would keep a close eye on your newly stocked crappies. IME crappies often struggle to successfully spawn in >2 acre ponds. So they may not spawn... If they do, be ready to harvest any and every one you catch. I think you bass will really help you keep their numbers down though, particularly if you pond has minimal vegetation and other cover. Just my .02...