Lyle's got the data and so some really short term mgmt actions to implement. I'm hoping to get the report done really soon, but we are slammed right now. In fact, I'm babysitting 100lbs of fatheads right now for clients to come get today.

Some keen eyes out there!! With regard to the bluegill and redear numbers, pay close attention to the scale on the y-axis (number of fish). You'll change your observation just a little once you start counting the fish in each length category. I will say the the panfish in general (bg and re) need some help with regards to condition, but it will be an easy fix that Lyle and Scott will be addressing soon with some feeding. Didn't take weights on the panfish because I didn't need to, they are thin. The smaller bass and all of the panfish are generally skinny. They are not unhealthy, but there's some resource issues going on. There will be some feeding and harvesting implemented this year to swing things in a more favorable direction. Overall, the Krehbiel's pond is in good shape and just a little tweaking will help them achieve their goals.

By the way, you've probably gathered this from this amazing thread about the property and pond, but the Krehbiel's are awesome people.....good Kansas stock if you will. I feel very fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with such great clients. Scott's boys are well mannered and they are fun to be around. I'm pretty sure one of them will end up being a biologist, so I probably need to have a talk with him soon and tell him about the medical and engineering professions:) Gotta run.

-----------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein