Hey, Eric and everyone else, sorry for being absent from the site for at least a week. This has been a crazy one. Ken/Catmandoo just told me that the site had been changed this week so I wanted to jump on and take a quick look. Of course, this is the first thread I'm checking! Great fish, Eric!

Remember that we each have the lures for a 10 day time slot which allows one complete weekend for everyone. While you do need to get the lures shipped by probably day 8 or 9 so they get to the next person in time, there is absolutely no limit to how much you use them or how many fish you catch while it's your time slot, so please don't feel pressured to send the lures on immediately after your first fish, gang! Have some fun with them as that's the real point of this event!

Eric, looks like you figured out that Burger is next, so whenever you're ready, ship away! I've got a ton of catching up to do, so looks like this rainy weekend forecast was made for me and the laptop! Gotta run - catch y'all later!

Todd La Neve

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Click Here to Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

1.5 & .5 ac ponds - LMB, BG, RES, YP, GC, HSB