simple and organized and let us forum family members help out for sure.

Dont recommend using google banners for ppc advertising on this site for many reasons, also could potentially revamp the resource center for better exposure to the paid advertisers, and definitely target the fish hatcheries and fish farms for this also!!! Fish Farms are way behind the times and are very hard for pond owners to find. The fish farms who actually take time off from raising and harvesting fish may not be too good or reputable, but they know how to market. It took me YEARS to find all of my 'local' fish farms. What I am getting at is the fish farms arent going to find you, you need to find them and I bet if you hit them up for a few bucks (during fish stocking season) they would sign up in a heartbeat.

Pond Boss Forum, Pond Boss Website, Pond Boss Magazine should all be incorporated together a bit more. When dealing with regular people, you need to make everything super obvious and super easy to see and click and read and comprehend. Your grandma should be able to easily find the important information for the forum, website, and magazine no matter what portion they are currently looking at, without asking any questions.

I love the idea of adding one or two categories for brettski, but dont add very many. I only have time to read the questions/observations and the pond boss family stuff to begin with.

When you get finished reading this, go back and read jeffhasapond's post. He is a genius, its just the rest of the world doesnt know it yet.

Last edited by n8ly; 02/22/10 09:51 PM.