...being "new," I don't have any suggestions (I agree with most of what everyone else has suggested or commented on)....

I just want to say that I am a magazine addict :)!!! I buy tons of magazines on every subject you can imagine...so, I have experience on the subject! You should be proud with the beauty and quality of the magazine... the content and appearence are both impressive. Each issue is a whole new experience. I haven't seen any other magazine to match the quality. So.... it is well worth the price of subscription. You could most definitely increase the price of yearly subscription and I don't think many would complain.

I spoke with a very nice gentleman this week who has a 178 acre pond with many species of fish in it. He happened to see something on my site about bass being fed fish food.... he had never heard of that so I realized he didn't know about you guys. I was so PROUD to tell him all about you!!!! He couldn't wait to get off the phone with me and check you out!

Taking care of a pond is dag-on hard work...you have created a place for people to come together and vent, brag, and figure things out. You've created a community of individuals who are now a family..... and I feel they will help Pond Boss in any way they can for it to continue to succeed.

We're proud to be a part of it!
Stacy