Is Freeney going to play and if so, at what percent? This is one of those games where I'm glad I'm not a betting man, because there are too many variables in play here. Two weeks is a long time to heal, but we really have no idea to what extent Freeney's injury was and how much he's recovered, only that he has yet to practice, but is planning on playing. Their defense has survived solely on rushing 4 so they've been spoiled by being able to have 7 defenders in coverage. If Freeney's not 60+%, and I'm just throwing that number out there, they won't be able to pressure Brees enough and he'll find a way to utilize his many weapons. They'll have to blitz for the first time this year and that secondary is so used to having 7 in coverage, how will they react with single coverages? I think the turn out of this game hinges on Freeney's ankle. Yesterday at a press conference his ankle was still visibly swollen. No way he gets on the field if the game were today and he still has no idea if it'll improve enough for him to take the field Sunday.

In lieu of this, I will pick the Saints in an upset. 37-31.