Originally Posted By: catmandoo
 Originally Posted By: CJBS2003
Ken, you ever eaten at the Road Kill Cafe in Artemas, PA? It's about an hour from your place and 15 minutes from our hunting cabin. Pretty cool place...

I looked at their website. It looks like the only way to find the place is to be lost -- perfect for a roadkill cafe. We may just have to make that a Thursday day-trip there for a piece of Mrs. Snider's pie.

[By the way -- why aren't you out keeping the fools from turning themselves into roadkill this evening?
Our "trace to 1 inch of snow" measures about 7 inches. I guess you guys got whomped?]

They do have some GREAT pie and the BBQ Ribs are the best... Pretty country up there as well. I may actually be up there on Thursday myself. Let me know if you are making the trip and I'll meet you over there for dinner. Barb Snider is very nice.

Fortunately I have off this weekend! I had off the weekend of the last big snow storm in December as well so I have lucked out... We've got 9" of snow here in Stafford. My dad on the Northern Neck of VA is pushing over a foot now. Roads were a complete mess today! I was going to go into DC for the Washington Auto Show but decided to stay at home and forgo the insanity.