Some pond managers on here that regularly stock pike or muskie recommend two to four per acre; I would say with a lake that size, you would need to stock at least two 12" or larger tiger muskie per acre, taking into account the good possibility that at least a couple will get eaten by the big pike, for them to make a dent.

Years ago I stocked 20 - yes, 20 - 12" northern pike into a pond that might be three acres total in size, and which at the time was morbidly overpopulated with green sunfish; I stocked 40 yearling LMB that same year, and a year later 75 6" walleye (the pond has lots of water over 20' feet deep, some holes over 30'). The pond is an old phosphate pit and thus very fertile, so it probably carries more fish per acre than the average pond; but the pike didn't decimate the population of the pond, anything but; within three or four years the pond had some of the best LMB fishing, and bluegill fishing, of any pond I've ever fished, very large specimens of both species, and several of them. A 36" NP was caught somewhere around that time, and a couple years after that a nine-pound walleye was caught from the pond. I wish I could fish that pond now.