Talk about the trip from HELL. First Delta bumped me off the flight from Atlanta to JFK and JFK to Berlin and tried to route me through Paris, then after spending two hours getting the flights fixed we arrived in Atlanta and I had to get a seat assignment from the agent at the gate. He proceeds to tell me that he can only seat my mother (who is terminally ill and unable to travel alone) and I together if she gives up her wheelchair. Well, to make a long story short, she ended up on the floor of the jetway as we were boarding. Nothing seriously injured other than her pride. Then we had a mad dash through JFK... Delta is going to hear from me and it's not going to be nice.

Got to Berlin at 9 am this morning. I'm at Starbucks on Schloss Strasse in Berlin-Steglitz now. It's 4:15 in the afternoon.

Saturday my brother and I are going to attend the 20th anniversary celebration at the Brandenburg Gate, commemorating 20 years since the wall came down. It's going to be an exciting day. I can remember driving through Checkpoint Charlie as a child long before the wall came down. It was terrifying.

Anyway, we made it in one piece, thanks for the sendoff. I'll try to get some pictures and post them later in the week.

And yes, I confess I am addicted to PB!! \:\)

If it's not fit for you to eat, what makes you think it's good for your dog?

AHAHM