Thanks Anna. The most that I've had to deal with was a 2" long gash on on roof the dog's back from running under a barbed wire fence. I used the water to wash out the wound (two reasons for a squirt bottle top on the water bottle!), dried it and used the super glue gel to get it stuck together. I talked to the vet later that day, and they said there was nothing else that they could do, just keep an eye on it to make sure it didn't open back up, or look like it was getting infected. It didn't and I could only see the scar when the dog had a haircut with a #10 blade. The next worse thing was having one dog suck a foxtail seed up her nose and that required the vet to knock her out and surgically remove it. Those things are NASTY!! I use the bent nose tweezers to grab a bit of skin where a tick has buried it's head and give it a quick yank. THere's a few items that I don't have that you mentioned, and I'll be adding them to the kit. If I think about it, I normally take more water for the dogs than I do for myself.

When I lived in So. Cal I had an earthquake kit, but I don't have anything like that here. If a tornado comes thru I'm screwed anyway (no basement), and usually you have a few minutes of warning if any at all. The really important papers are in the safe, and I doubt that it'll go anywhere!

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).