Todd, this wildlife supply thing is new. I apologize but do not have products online. I can sell about 50,000 products and another 15,000 marine products I ahev nto even begun to sell yet (great deals on fish finders).

Here is my biz plan. I want to have folks do their own research then flip me an email on what they are interested in. I get some good discounts with this wholesale company. I get 10-15% above cost. It save clients 15-20% off retail from big box stores. It might be a poor business plan since most every business owner needs 30% markup to make a living but this is nto primary business for me. So far quite a bit of time spent and not much money made but if nothing else I have helped several buddies stock up their huntin supplies. Any warrnaty reapir/info will need to go thru the manufacture and I tell client that up front. Now I also rep several manufactures, Moultrie, Wildgame Innnovations, Texas Hunter, Equalizer Treestands, etc. I get even better deals on those and pass it on and if having trouble with those I'm here to helpout. Anyway now you know. Let us know if we can help and hope to have seperate url complete this winter with some wildlife products. I also this will lead to more wildlife services since we are wildlife biologist as well. I will try to not mention this anymore because fell like being agressive salesman and that is not me, just wanted to get word out. Other feel free to mention in post I might get that for someone but not going to pipe in so much with this info.

Great pics CJ hope to add a few on here soon for ya. Blair very nice mass.

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com