Todd, those deer, coons, turkeys and probably even bears have got to be loving you and your corn feeder. I can't legally feed the deer right now on our land in PA as it is illegal to hunt over or near feed so it mostly a winter thing after the hunting seasons to see what deer we have left and a summer thing to see what we'll have to hunt the upcoming season...

Greg Grimes sells the Moultrie I40 Game Spy I40 I have had good luck with it and ones similar to it. It's a hair over $200. Buy a couple 1GB or 2GB SD cards for it and 6 D cell batteries and you are good to go. The batteries last quite some time. I have had them last over 2 months and 8000 photos. That can be a big factor is cost, as some other cameras are battery hogs. The picture quality is quite good as well, and it will also take video. It is IR so there is no flash which can spook game, particularly game not used to flashes...

Most guys I know, once they got a game camera they get pretty addicting and I find myself almost as excited getting a nice buck on camera as I do shooting one! HAHA