CJ, hogs hit my land about 3 or 4 years ago. They were all over the place and made a real mess in my small water holes. Now they seem to have mostly left but will come back. One of my neighbors has about 60 acres of coastal bermuda that they have pretty well rooted up and destroyed. I just haven't had much problem. They have dug up some Johnson Grass to get to the roots but that's OK with me. I need to spray it next Spring anyway. What has amazed me is that they have grazed my wheat like cattle. My Grandson shot one and we cooked it up. It was OK but couldn't compare with good ham or pork.

In the areas where they are still plentiful, neither shooting nor trapping has fazed their numbers. Being nocturnal, there are just no control measures that can be used for them.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP