Great idea for a thread!  I have been thinking about a camera and the many posts recently with photos from everyone's cameras have been making it tougher on me!  As mentioned in my very first forum post, we bought 30 acres almost 2 months ago and our land and the surrounding area has a tremendous deer population.  I have cut some trails in our woods and done some work in one hickory grove where numerous trails all seem to come together.  I built a feeder and a stand for it and am feeding regular old deer corn, but also have a couple of Trophy Rocks nearby.  It appears the deer, racoons, squirrels, and even some ducks are absolutely going crazy over the new food source from all the poop and other signs and I'd love to get a camera to catch the action.  Here is a shot of the feeder.

[img][/img]

So, what brands and features do you guys think are important or overhyped marketing when I get serious about looking for a camera? Seems like a lot of them have featuers galore, but I wonder how many of those actually get used. Thanks for any input and keep the pictures coming - CJBS is right - the shots are awesome!

Todd La Neve

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Click Here to Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

1.5 & .5 ac ponds - LMB, BG, RES, YP, GC, HSB