More conference antics:

At the auction Theo had arranged for a “2009 Condello Signature Edition Pink Cowboy Hat.” As you can see from one of the posts above (photo of the bid sheet) the bidding was fast and furious. 2cat won the hat and the official hat transfer occurred at Saturday’s conference dinner. Here Bruce reluctantly gives up the hat to 2Cat…

As I had informed you previously, that devious TomG, placed an improvised explosive device under my chair at Friday’s dinner. The device “went off” during dinner. To say that this was a classically funny event is an understatement. Fortunately the bomb didn’t explode, the alarm merely rang.

TomG and I were asked to pose for a photo. This photo was taken immediately after TomG handed me the bomb and whispered to me "JHAP the fuse system is fixed and is now in good working order and you ought to be careful not to shake the bomb or make any sudden movements, in fact you might want to hold still, real still…

During the entire conference, the moderators displayed the highest level of professionalism and integrity…

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)