More updates from Mom

Ok...I have to clear up some information I posted about the 'ramp'. Our 2 concerns are - a ramp to get into the house and a way to get Matt up the stairs onto the main floor. Since we rent, we cannot do anything permanent. We are also waiting on insurance approval for a shower chair, one that transfers Matt from a wheel chair to the shower chair. (it's not looking good)

Yesterday was a stressful one for Bob and Matt. Communication issues, being tired, etc... So, far today has been nice. The communication barrier is the most difficult right now. Because Matt knows what he wants to say, since he can verbalize we have to kind of play charades, wheel of fortune, hang-man (actually none of those, they just came to me-so, I think I will put those in place) ;\)
I wanted to post some of the awesome things Matt can do. Matt is getting more control of his head and neck, his right arm and fingers. You should see him driving around in the motorized wheel chair - it's hilarious and inspiring at the same time.

My next prayer request(s), if you don't mind? Pray for Matt to get his voice SOON and for the transition from the hospital to home to be a smooth one and a wonderful celebration!
Thank you for allowing me to make these requests. All of you who pray and send positive thoughts mean so much to the 4 of us. You give us encouragement, hope, strength, etc...

Peace - Light & Love, Shari for the Hernan Family

A little snow, Please!