CJ, while many of us were at the Buzzard Lounge at Big Cedar enjoying adult beverages and conversations, no less than 4 wild skunks appeared and ate food amongst the dozens of patrons. One skunk even went indoors at one point. While all of us were a little concerned at first, the skunks were right at home. They would avoid touching any people, and MOST of us avoided touching them. AaronM took many pictures and may have gotten one were I petted the skunk as it walked by my feet were I was sitting. The most surprising thing was the skunks had absolutely no odor and never once did they begin to raise a tail. It is a nightly ritual there. One really friendly skunk was all white with only a small black patch on it's head. You just had to be there to see just how cool it really was!

I asked the assistant director of operations if anyone had ever been sprayed and he told methat no guests and only one employee had ever gotten a squirt. He said an intern grabbed one by the tail to yank it out of the way. They roamed all over the grounds, avoiding actual contact with anyone cleaning up small scraps of food.

Last edited by Rainman; 09/21/09 01:53 AM.