Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
Well the only event left is the final conference banquet and the post banquet consumption of adult beverages at the local watering hole. Hopefully this meal will be 100% explosive free. We've missed all those that could not attend, we shall raise our glass to you this evening in hopes that you will be able to enjoy next year's conference.

The location has been beautiful, the information plentyful, but truly it is the time spend with friends that I have enjoyed the most. Pond Boss is a family and being here again reinforces this feeling once again. It has reminded me how truly blessed we are to have such an outstanding group of pond nuts gather together to share our passion for ponds and out of this common interest we have all become an extended family. The only cloud to darken this event is the realization that after tonight I will not see these wonderful folks until the next conference.

But no time for sadness, time to get ready to enjoy the dinner and the post dinner antics.

Fear not fellow forum members, for those that could not attend we shall share the stories and the photographic evidence of this wonderful event.

And trust me, there are stories to be told and photographic evidence to be posted..........

JHAP is really getting serious in his old age. Before we started eating last night, he got up with the microphone and addressed the group. He did a fantastic job of expressing the thoughts of everyone, and also providing a very well presented "thank you" to Bob, Mike Otto, the Pond Boss staff, and the moderators.

Thank you JHAP.

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!