The conference has been a blast! Fishing was tough for the folks in the tournament, few fish were caught by all but the Condello team.

At dinner last night TomG placed a bomb under my chair that "went off" during dinner. It was a classic act of terrorism that involved the plotting by a shady cast of characters including TomG, Sunil and yes JWHAP. Having cat like reflexes I noticed the bomb after it had been "going off" (alarm clock loudly ringing) a mere five or six minutes under my chair. Sunil says as pennance I must add to my signature line the nick name "Pinball Wizard" as I appeared to be "deaf, dumb and blind" to a bomb that was placed directly beneath my chair. I reject this name on the grounds that yes I apparantly am deaf to a potential bomb and admittedly I was blind to both the placement and detection of said bomb. Dumb I was not, since as at the time of the "explosion" I was chatting up a storm. Unless of course he meant dumb as in a lacking of a basic level of intelligence to allow for protection from improvised explosive devices and well then I guess I'm guilty as charged.

Photos and many more stories to follow....

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)