This is Lusk's plan. I'd E-mail him and ask. Explain $ considerations. Being self employed, he will understand. But, I expect you will have to go with the large CNBG in the large pond.

One problem is the number of bass, etc. in the small pond. Having it rotenoned is expensive. However, if you can afford to have it done, you can go with the littlest stuff and have a forever forage pond. I doubt that it would do any good to stock 1 to 3 "CNBG. You have too many stunted (starving) bass.

Have you considered trying to bring the smaller pond into a more desirable balance? Clean out the majority of the bass and then stock intermediate size CNBG. You might need fishing help but call neighbor kids or friends or? I think that getting help sets a questionable precedence but it may be necessary.

Even if you stock large CNBG, recruitment might be questionable with a gang of stunted bass in the smaller pond hanging around. I think I'd look into the rotenone or the bass cleaning out of the smaller pond. I have learned that properly maintaining a fishing hole and doing it right can be expensive and time consuming. Not staying on top of it means being out of balance like you are now. E-mail Lusk with the alternatives. He'll answer.