You guys are the best, GF LakeChair is really bumming out. The contract said that the chemical should kill all bullhead and carp. There are lots of large carp here. I think the other little fish are not carp, maybe minnows, maybe G Shad. The applicator told my husband he "guaranteed" that nothing that breathes through gills would survive, and he was perplexed that it took so long for the fish to die, he said it would be immediate.
The HO Board has not paid yet, but the company wants additional money to come back. GFLC should hand this over to Board Pres. to hammer out. They have to come back.
There is no way for anything else to come in. The water level is very low, and the outflow flap valve is way above where any water would be. No other water other than storm drains come into this lake.
The fish kill took place on July 30. It is Aug. 25, the fish must be at least one to three weeks old. The eggs must have been here, the timing was wrong for the fish kill. If done when the water was 55-60, it would have stayed active much longer than 4 days.
How often do Carp spawn?

HUSBAND AND CAT MISSING -$100 REWARD FOR THE CAT!
I subscribe too, but tried and failed at the fish logo.