The rain must have been my problem too. I was out on the pond this afternoon putting out that floating bucket of fertilizer, pretty neat setup there. Anyways I noticed alot more phytoplankton in the water, much more green-like particles within the water column. All of the light green film that I noticed this morning appeared to have been stirred up into the water column as the winds came. I always get wind, even on calm days.

Visibility is about 24" even with all the new little particles but its definitely decreasing. It seems each time I put out my 10-52-4 water soluble, I would get a big rain within a few days. Now the pond is totally full after a few rains this past week. I'm thinking the time-release tub floating out there should keep the bloom progressing, to the point where it needs to be.

On feeding I've only got a few coppernose that are showing up to feed. It seems there is plenty of other things for them to eat, but a few more seem to show up each day, but definitely no more than two dozen I'd say. I'm only putting out a handful and there is still some left after 30 minutes. However I've got so many dad-gum turtles that, nothing is ever left within 15 minutes of me leaving the feeding ring area \:\) Not much chance of my feed currently adding anything to the pond at the moment.

John