Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, I was a traveling pool hustler. My "territory" were the Arizona copper mining towns of Miami, Superior and Globe. I still have a few visible scars from those days. My only momento of those days is a cue stick named Hot Lips.

I almost joined the Professional Bowling Association, but Uncle Sam was knocking at my door and that ended my entry into the PBA.

I have been a Lobbyist and testified in both Austin and Washington DC.

I have "ridden my thumb" to both coasts.

I have way too much formal education, a significant amount of street smarts and not a lick of common sense. "What was I thinking?"

I have learned the hard way to stay away from street bikes, flashy women, new products, any woman with a Lawyer, rank bulls and horses with that certain look in their eye.

I never forget an insult and have a friend named Sancho Panza.

I generally keep about 15 to 20 current, incomplete, projects around that I need to get onto. When I screw things up really badly, I open a beer and call Tom G.

66 years old (My father told me that I would never live to vote. "Boy, somebody is going to blow your damn head off.") 3 daughters, 6 Grandkids and 2 Great Grandkids. I like kids.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 08/09/09 08:30 AM.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP