EWest:
Just ran into GF out there. She said they said this a.m. that the chemical should stay active for 7 days in this water. If they don't wash up by then, they will have to come back. I picked up about 5, I think they are 10" carp, not suckers, and more G. Shad.
People took photos, I can't do computer, will bring them to the conference.
Another great guy who is helping us is John Dettmers Phd, Sr. Fishery Biologist of G. Lake Firshery Commission, and I think he hit it right back in the spring. He surmised that fish would take refuge in strong springs, drains. Esp. if oxygen is coming in. But other people say springs don't usually supply oxygen (?). This is what I think: strong, heavy, record spring rains, water table is very high, our lake maintains its level on its own (theories spoken: top of the aquifer, artesian springs, etc.) and the water coming in from the springs is stronger than usual.
This is cool: one homework assignment is to send a report on the one website that has helped you the most. This info will be compiled and used by many experts in the future in Michigan, these people are from Michigan State and other places. OF COURSE, MINE WILL BE A DETAILED REPORT ABOUT POND BOSS FORUM!

HUSBAND AND CAT MISSING -$100 REWARD FOR THE CAT!
I subscribe too, but tried and failed at the fish logo.