Originally Posted By: Brettski
Whoa...Wow!
Very, very nice Fishman. Some great photos, too. Fav's = poo bags, cedar cabin, incredible sunrise shot. Eclectic mix. Tell me more about the cabin.

Believe it or not, Tuff-Shed built the cabin to dry-in. It took them about 7 days -- they were delayed a day or two because of rain. My neighbor, a contractor who did all of the finish-out, watched them every step of the way and was very impressed. The cabin is 24'x36' with an 8' porch for a total of 925 square feet. It is 2 BR / 1 Bath with a kitchen and living room. One smaller BR has a queen bed, and the larger BR has two sets of bunks. We have full HVAC and an aerobic septic system. We made a few upgrades, including cedar siding and 9 foot ceilings. The neighbor who did the finish-out also did an amazing job. Again, a few upgrades -- ceiling fans on the front porch, outdoor speakers, a huge cedar beam at the peak of the ceiling in the main room, and pine interior doors. We're still working on furnishing and decorating (its my man-cave, so I'm in charge of this part), but here are a few pics:

View from the front:

Front porch:

View from the front porch -- trees blocking the view of the pond have since been trimmed:

Kitchen:

Looking towards front door from kitchen to give an idea of the trim:

Living room area:

Small buck I shot in my food plot:

Carl Spackler: "This place got a pool?"
Ty Webb: "Pool and a pond. Pond would be good for you..."