I dont have too many funny ones, but I have a seriuosly stupid one for ya. When I was in the military a friend of mine was going on a 1.5 month training exercise, and asked me to keep his Honda 929RR...just like the one in this link:

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2000models/2000-Honda-CBR929RRa.jpg

Now I had ridden before, and after a few days tooling around on this particular bike, I had a pretty good feel for it. Ya...enter stupidity here...

I decided it would be a good idea to see what it really had. "It had A LOT!!!" I found a bridge with only two lanes, no turn arounds, and a hill at either end. It was about dusk, right at that point where the headlights really dont help much, but you cant quite see good either.

Topped the first hill shifted down and nailed it. The front wheel hopped up a couple feet, and we were off. Shift into 6th, and put the hammer down. It wasnt long before the engine was pinging off the rev limiter, and I was 1/2 way across the 2 mile bridge. I glance down at the speedo, and I was going 173mph, gues what I saw when I looked up...BRAKE LIGHTS...

In between the time Id crossed the bridge and turned around a car had stalled on the bridge. As fast as I could I leaned left hard(you dont steer at 173mph), then leaned hard right, just about the same time I passed the car somewhere around 150mph. I got to the top of the hill, stopped smoked half a pack of cigerettes trying to calm down enough to ride home. Did so, parked the bike, nd Ive never been on a rocket since.

I ride a cruizer now with 41 horsepower. LOL. Chalk that one up to stupidity.