Thanks you guys. Ill be starting college in the fall semester in Sept Rmedgar. A little late in life, but Im much more mature now, and I have a 15week old motivating me to finish. Major in biology, minor in chemistry.

I agree Tom, as a matter of fact, Im going to be sitting out there tonight with a cold beverage. Ill tell why shortly.

So I had to redig the drain, as the first time left it too high, and would have flooded the berm in a couple places. So today I went out and dug up what I did last week, and made it another foot deep.

First things first, I go out to my deck, and see a line tied to the railing. WTF? Start to pull up on the line, and this is what I find attached to a hook on the other end.
Tabby cat is what we call them...I think its the same as a flathead catfish.

I turned him loose, and this is why Ill be stakeing out my ponds tonight, waiting on the perps to return for thier fish.

This is where the water level was before I started diging out again.

you can see its getting close in the back by the tree

So, I dug it out, and let the water drain a bit, to dig it deeper.

this guy decided to help, crawled right up behind me, scared the crap outta me. I didnt know what it was so i killed it, now that i know what it is, I wish I hadn't. Non poisonous.

This little largemouth was about 2 inches long, and I took like 20 pics to get this one, best I could do.

So now, we wait for the water to rise again, and start to flow down the drain line. Hopefully thatll help clear up the water some.

I also have to catch these kids, Im going to have the police take them home this time, maybe that will put some respect in thier heads. If not Ill have thier father arrested, as I have allready told him once they are not allowed to be on my property.

More pics pending. What cha think?