Ok, So I live on a private 350 acre lake in Connecticut. (Beautiful I might add) It is a public watershed with a state maintained dam. River fed from other lake which is fed from a "pond". In the lake we currently have LMB, SMB, Pickerel, Yellow Perch, Rock bass, Crappie, Bluegill, Stocked Trout, Stocked Walleye, Stocked Tiger Muskie (8 years ago with hopes of doing it again. The upper lake stocked the Walleye first and they all ended up in our lake so we stocked too and plan on another this fall. We are almost positive that the Walleye are reproducing on their own (a little) which is great. Here is the Problem. We have a fish comittee and they make all the decisions. They are thinking of stocking a bait fish of some sort because of the damage to the perch pop since they stocked the Tigers. My question is what kind to we stock and how many? There is alot of talk and someone wants to put Alewives in. Pros and cons? If not alewives then what do we put it. The lake is 30 feet in its deepest spot but most of the middle is 20-25. There are a ton of stumps underwater. We also have Milfoil which we spend alot of money trying to get rid of it. I cant think of anything else to tell you about the lake so please your advice is great. Thanks again.