Trialsguy, I hate to publicly let you know, it was YOUR 10 pounds of fish that didn't make it.

I have now been able to sleep twice now since returning from Alabama. Slept 22 hours straight from Friday at 2pm---went on the Indiana run Sunday afternoon--10 hour delivery run and 8 hour return trip--got an hour's worth of sleep on the return which put me near home to get some SCHEDULED minor work done at a repair shop and buy the replacement battery box (That almost dropped the batteries at the last stop in In) early Monday morning, then went to sleep again Monday at 4pm because I failed to catch the wife's cat for a 4pm Vet appointment, then woke this morning at 8 am to read all that you guys have been writing about me!!!

By the time the Fall stocking season rolls around, this truck is going to be ready for anything!

It is amazing what losing a week of prepartation time can cause. I try to look at the bright side of things and this "Adventure" has opened up some real opportunities. I havd dozens of people show interest in the fish I had, even turned down 3 sales during breackdowns. I am going to start making calls, getting permits, etc. and try to set-up a Tilapia "Fish Days" schedule in Indiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Ohio, maybe more. I can carry 5000 pounds per run and there seems to be more than enough interest to require 2 or 3 days in each state.

Last edited by Rainman; 06/30/09 08:34 AM. Reason: sleepy typo's