Eddie,

Others have correctly identified this trespasser as a green sunfish, and I see that the GSA has rushed in to inundate you with outlandish propaganda. It is fortunate indeed that I have observed this post, and can communicate the dire implications of this discovery in an accurate, unbiased manner.

Simply put, this is a disaster of unmitigated proportions. I am struggling to find words in my lexicon that can convey the magnitude of this catastrophy.

Remember that part in "Aliens" where the space marines have been whupped by the bad guys? They plan to go back up to their ship and "nuke the site from orbit"? This, I am sorry to tell you, would be the safest, most efficacious way in which to deal with this invasion. It is fortunate indeed that you moved to Texas from California, as I fear they frown on this method of control on the west coast.

If you do not deal with this infestation promptly and effectively, your whole community may suffer, and within a fairly short time your lake will look like Brettski's, surrounded by those mobile homes of his to which you have so effectively applied your vitriolic wit.

You must act now!