Originally Posted By: eddie_walker
Rob,

Nice looking pier. Did you just do this? Is there a thread on it someplace? I'd love to hear some details on it, and what else you have planned for it. Or will there be a railing, bench or walkway? What did you use for the decking and skirting? I can't tell if it's freshly painted, or you used a composite of some kind.

Thanks,
Eddie

Thanks for the compliments. I had the dock put in right after the pond renovation was done and well before it filled up - almost 2 years ago. I don't think I posted that project here but did post some pictures of it somewhere along the way. I thought about building it myself but quickly decided against it since my time is limited and I don't live at the pond site yet. I wound up hiring an Amish deck builder who had it done in 1 day. The decking and skirting is all ProCell (I didn't want to deal with maintenance) and the rest is pressure treated. I don't plan on adding any railings on it but am seriously considering adding a rectangular gazebo at the end of the walkway. I may try to tackle that myself.