Thanks y'all! The Pooch! Oh my, JACUB! Just like you said, some things he does the same but for the most part he has his own personality. I'm working on training him. So far he can SIT, STAY, GIVE ME FIVE, DIG, and play ball. We're going to work on the HEEL next; he gets fixed tomorrow. He hasn't been as destructive as my other dog, well let me take that back, we had to take the screens off the house after he destroyed three; he has scratched up a few doors and we put the gate across the porch so he cannot get to the front door. But, I notice this week he has pretty much quit jumping on doors (yippee). He doesn't dig up my plants and trees--keeping him out the flower beds can be a challenge. My other dog, Trump, dug up big trees (thought they were toys). All-in-all, we are enjoying JACUB (missing TRUMP). We can fish thus far without him stealing the fish, I don't think that will last much longer. He's pretty much my dog, follows me all over the yard, stays close. He's already quite the watch dog.