This is Vance Collins, a technical rep for Seepage Control, Inc. First off my apologies to "sitedeveloper" that has mentioned that our product is garbage. We make every effort to work with our clients to find a solution to their water loss issues. However, not every pond can be sealed without draining and reworking the soil. In either case we stand behind our products and will work with you until a solution is found. I was unable to find a record of any recent sales to a contractor in Virginia, so please just give us a call, email me at tech@seepagecontrol.com, or post some more information and help us understand better your frustration with the product.

As far as 50% down on an order. This is our standard contract if not 100% on smaller orders. I apologize if there has been any confusion in this area.

Thank you to everyone who has added their comments. We appreciate your honesty, the knowledge, and the experience you have with our company. Feel free to continue to post any questions you might have! Have a great day!! Vance C.