There was significant input into a thread about small pond management and stocking, just awhile back, called Keeping Things Simple. I proposed stocking baitfish that have high reproductive capability and predators that do not. A rational mix for you is, in my opinion:

Forage Fish
Fathead Minnows, 2-3 lbs Now
Mosquito Fish, 1000 fish Spring
3"-5" Bluegill, 200 Spring
3"-5" Redear Sunfish, 50 Spring

Predators
4"-6" Catfish, 25 Spring
5"-7" HSBs, 25 Spring

You can start a feeding program in the spring and enhance the growth rates and max growth potential of most of these fish. Use 40% protein or higher fish food, small pellets at first. I tend to avoid stocking HBGL for folks. Bluegill should do well and contribute something to your HSBs and Cats.

In my opinion, the TGGs are just a standard HBGL, but others might argue with me about that. I don't see a problem with stocking HBGL, necessarily, but they won't contribute to the production of baitfish...if anything they'll eat high numbers of minnow offspring and supplemental baitfish that you stock in the future.

Bluegill numbers are easily controlled, if needed, by hook/line, trapping, or adding more HSBs. Catfish probably won't control bluegill numbers.

Catfish and HSBs can be restocked as you remove them to keep the pond in balance.

If you can't find a source for HSBs in your area then we can airship some to you. Same goes for the other fish you intend to stock.

It's ALL about the fish!