Here is the story. I filled the pond after 21,000 lbs of Benonite was added to stop the leaks.
The results were as follows. Ph was 6.8, ammonia was .36, hardness was 52, and alkalinity was 17.
The oxygen levels were 7.

A friend of mine bought 5,000 GG from Ken’s and told me I could come get some. We caught 100 Friday and 100 Saturday and brought them home. (about a 20 minute drive)

I am still losing some water but not terrible, but I am still putting water in the pond.

The first 100 fish didn’t look well because somewhere on the way home the aerator came unplugged. That was Friday night.

I had a few to die, but yesterday when I got home I had 20 dead. I have been losing a few here and there, but I feel like it is getting worst.

I took some pictures of one that looked like he was sick and a dead one. There is spots right behind their side fins and then have a weird slime on their fins.

Hope these pictures help. Please let me know what I can do to fix this. I talked to Ken yesterday afternoon and he seem to think it might be from the move.

They are still dying and if there is anything I can do, I want to do it.

Lost 37 more today.
If you know what this might be please let me know. I am losing them fast!

Thanks!
Tim