So I had got off work a little early and decided to go and cut the grass around the pond, So im weed eating and look up and their is a man and his son fishing on the other side. We have 80 acres and in the middle of out land is a house that sits on 2 acres that isn't ours. From the house you can see my pond but id around 75 or 100 yards off. Theres a fence in between the house and the pond by the way! So I walk up to them and ask them what the F#@k are you doing. They said they were fixing the dish washer for the people that live in the house but since they weren't home they figured they would go fishing while they were waiting for the people to get back. So needless to say im furious by now. I told him that he had figured wrong and to get back across the property line. So they went up there and got in the truck and left. First of all What happened to fixing the dishwasher second who bring their fishing poles to fix it. I hate people that think that they can just fish were ever they want and they know that they don't have any bussiness there. There fence that they crossed is old and broken down and it doesn't mark anything. I own all the way to within 15' of the house. I marked some pine trees with Orange flagging tape before they brought the house and showed them were the lines were. I don't want to have to be a A#@ hole but I think I might end up putting a fence right by there back steps if this kind of thing happens again. I think I might atleast put up some no fishing signs even though I hate to tacky up their view out the back of their house. But it is my land and thats what they get for buying a house in the middle of someone elses land. Sorry yall I just had to vent for a little bit.